Tag Archives: bookmaker
- Voting opens for Best Football Bookmaker
April 21, 2014
The title of Best Football Bookmaker will be duked out between Bet365, BetVictor, Paddy Power, Pinnacle Sports and SkyBet on 8 May.
- Bookies hit for £20 million by football punters
March 24, 2014
FOOTBALL PUNTERS have taken the bookmaking industry to the cleaners once again, according to Ladbrokes.
- Sports arbitrage bookmaker Yobetit announces Nikolai Livori as new CEO
Yobetit has announced the appointment of Mr Nikolai Livori as CEO effective immediately.
- Betfred Return £200,000 to Punters who bet That United Would Win the Premier League
March 18, 2014
Betfred return £200,000 in bets on MUTD to win the Premier League after Fred Done declared that David Moyes side has been ‘robbing the fans’
- William Hill on CEO Hunt and Playtech to Pay Special Dividend
February 21, 2014
William Hill step up their search for new CEO and Playtech decide to pay their shareholders special dividend.
- Gala Coral Whispers of a Float and Paddy Power Lose Their Head of Operations
September 16, 2013
Shareholders at Gala Coral may be considering a flotation worth upwards of £2bn, and Paddy Power wave bye-bye to their Head of Operations.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014