Tag Archives: Bookies
- Media Alert: Online bookies look to finish 2018/19 season on a high with Champions League betting boom
May 31, 2019
The 2018/19 European football season will come to a close this weekend with Liverpool going head to head with Spurs in the Champions League final.
- UK racing wants bookies to pay 7.5% of gross win to become authorized betting partners
December 28, 2015
British racing has set the price for bookmakers wanting to become authorized betting partners (ABP).
- Britain’s bookies back in business with the return of Barclays Premier League
August 18, 2015
Britain’s bookies kicked off the Premier League w/ a bang. Betting volumes jump 16 percent following Saturday/Sunday split for opening game.
- Ladbrokes and William Hill Looking Good if you Ignore Paddy Power
October 28, 2014
The shares of both Ladbrokes & William Hill have been in something of persistent vegetative state.
- MODQs – Can Bookies be News Breakers?
May 22, 2013
Bookmakers could play an increasingly key role in shaping the news, are betting markets becoming one of the most accurate prediction methods?
- Horseracing changes rules for betting companies
October 31, 2011
Jockeys and bookmakers can now enter commercial agreements following a rule change
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017