Tag Archives: Bodog Brand
- Racing Post chats with Calvin Ayre on ‘Betting Window’ feature
25 April 2010
Howard Wright talks to Calvin Ayre, founder of Bodog Brand and about his latest ventures.
- BodogBrand.com rocks Tartan world!
21 April 2010
Calvin Ayre introduces the official BodogBrand.com set of tartans and talks about his Scottish Heritage
- What’s Wrong with Public Companies in the Online Gaming Industry?
11 March 2010
Calvin Ayre argues why private companies will continue to be the stronger business model in the iGaming space.
- Fuck Bodog
7 January 2010
Bo DaDogg weighs in on Calvin's favorite dog named 'Bo', Bodog being named the world's strongest online brand.
- Forum Fun: Don’t screw with TwoPlusTwo, they will sue!
15 December 2009
TwoPlustwo sues "Dutch" Boyd and Anthony Scocozza for alleged trademark infringement, cybersquatting, and deceptive trade practices.
- PR Stunts: The Good, The Bad, The Balloon Boy
11 December 2009
In lifestyle news in the gambling industry and gaming industry, Calvin Ayre looks at the value of PR stunts as a branding tool.
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
9 September 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017