Tag Archives: Bobby Soper
- Former MTGA CEO: exit not tied to Mohegan Sun Pocono fraud
February 21, 2017
Bobby Soper, who abruptly resigned as CEO of the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority last week, denies his exit is tied to fraud investigation.
- Mohegan Sun Pocono faces fine for ties to unapproved affiliate
February 17, 2017
The Mohegan Sun Pocono casino facing disciplinary action over ties to marketing affiliate that wasn't approved by Pennsylvania gaming regulators.
- Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority CEO’s surprise resignation
February 15, 2017
Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority CEO Bobby Soper announces surprise resignation to take on "new challenge" but won't say what it is.
- Mohegan Sun, Incheon ink casino land deal
August 3, 2016
US-based casino operator Mohegan Sun takes a step closer toward its goal of marking a gambling footprint on South Korea’s shores.
- Mohegan Sun wins South Korea casino license
February 26, 2016
South Korea has given the MTGA and KCC Corp. duo the greenlight to build a $5b casino resort at Incheon International Airport.
- Mohegans beat the buzzer to file bid for South Korean casino license
November 30, 2015
Mohegan Sun leaders have made it just in time to personally file their bid for a casino license in South Korea.
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
European banks will offer bitcoin wallets soon
September 21, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016