Tag Archives: Bloombery Resorts
- Bloomberry raises $1.4B syndicated loans for investments
April 12, 2018
Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. has secured PHP73.5 billion ($1.4 billion) in syndicated loans to finance its future projects.
- Bloomberry bounces to profitability in Q2
August 11, 2016
Record-high gross gaming revenues lift PH casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. back to profitability in the second quarter of 2016.
- Iao Kun finds treasure in Jeju Sun casino
June 28, 2016
IKGH is convinced that it made a good decision by buying Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino on South Korea’s Jeju Island from Bloomberry Resorts.
- Solaire boss warns that Manila casino market supply could soon exceed demand
April 21, 2016
Diawa analysts and Bloomberry boss Enrique Razon Jr. both express concerns that Manila's casino supply will soon exceed customer demand.
- China VIP decline to affect the Philippine casino industry a misconception says Bloomberry boss
January 20, 2016
Enrique Razon believes that Philippine gaming will still grow even if high-spending Chinese players never return to the gaming tables.
- Bloomberry set to re-open casino in Korea
September 14, 2015
Bloomberry is re-opening its casino in Korea under the new management of Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino this month.
Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Cyberattack cripples Korean bitcoin exchange Bithumb
July 6, 2017
South Korea probes Coinone crypto exchange’s margin trades
January 10, 2018