Tag Archives: Bloombery Resorts
- Jeju operations drag Bloomberry’s Q2 net profit down 18%
August 8, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts Corp.’s Jeju operations is turning out to be the company’s Achilles heels that prevents it from taking off.
- Bloomberry unit gets green light to buy parent stocks for patrons
June 11, 2018
A unit of Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. (BRC) is buying more than 1 million shares of its parent company,
- Bloomberry raises $1.4B syndicated loans for investments
April 12, 2018
Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. has secured PHP73.5 billion ($1.4 billion) in syndicated loans to finance its future projects.
- Bloomberry bounces to profitability in Q2
August 11, 2016
Record-high gross gaming revenues lift PH casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. back to profitability in the second quarter of 2016.
- Iao Kun finds treasure in Jeju Sun casino
June 28, 2016
IKGH is convinced that it made a good decision by buying Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino on South Korea’s Jeju Island from Bloomberry Resorts.
- Solaire boss warns that Manila casino market supply could soon exceed demand
April 21, 2016
Diawa analysts and Bloomberry boss Enrique Razon Jr. both express concerns that Manila's casino supply will soon exceed customer demand.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017