Tag Archives: bloomberg
- Casino operator Imperial Pacific suing Bloomberg for defamation
February 20, 2018
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International says it's suing Bloomberg News for defamation over article alleging fiscal impropriety.
- Imperial Pacific, Saipan guv reject latest Bloomberg allegations
February 19, 2018
Casino operator Imperial Pacific and Saipan governor's office push back against latest Bloomberg allegations as “just another enumeration of false claims."
- Imperial Pacific threatens legal action against Bloomberg
April 3, 2017
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific threatens legal action against Bloomberg for "repeated unfounded report” of impropriety.
- French tennis official receives life ban for gambling and match-fixing; BWF inks deal with IOC
November 27, 2014
Morgan Lamri has been slapped with a lifetime ban by London-based Tennis Integrity Unit for gambling & match fixing; BWF inks deal with IOC.
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Buybacks are Huge…and Ominous
October 21, 2014
If you happened to be on the line during the last Las Vegas Sands earnings call, you may have noticed Adelson’s emphasis on stock buybacks.
- Molly Bloom’s Poker Book Panned by James McManus
August 29, 2014
‘Bloom’s prose has the ring of hype, not truth.’ words from James McManus in a book review he penned for Bloomberg View.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014