Tag Archives: blacklist
- Lithuania says online gambling operators who evade blacklist are smugglers
March 4, 2016
Lithuania's gambling regulator expands online blacklist, chides operators for modifying domains to evade IP-blocking, calls it smugggling.
- Lithuania breaks out the blacklist; Poland rubbishes online poker talk
January 27, 2016
Lithuania puts Betway, Unibet, William Hill and Betsson's Triobet on online blacklist; Poland dismisses talk of online poker regulation.
- Romania blacklists Bet365, company considers challenging decision
October 16, 2015
Romania gaming regulator blacklists Bet365 domains despite company having been issued new temporary online gambling license.
- Bulgaria, Latvia expand online blacklists but enforcement proves tricky
November 28, 2014
Bulgaria and Latvia expand their online gambling blacklists but Hungary's experience proves enforcement is an entirely different matter.
- Latvia and Bulgaria update iGaming blacklists
October 8, 2014
Latvia and Bulgaria have added more domains to their growing blacklist of iGaming operators.
- Sky Betting and Gaming add new Skycasino brand, get added to Latvia blacklist
August 26, 2014
Sky Betting and Gaming name Playtech exclusive supplier for new SkyCasino brand; Latvia add Sky Bet domains to online gambling blacklist.
Video appears to show BetOnline live blackjack dealer cheating
February 19, 2017
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017