Tag Archives: Black Friday
- Chris Ferguson apologizes for Black Friday fiasco
May 25, 2018
Seven years after Black Friday, Chris Ferguson, co-founder of FTP, has come out to say that he’s sorry.
- Sentencing hearing: Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom never inhaled
October 21, 2017
Sentencing hearing for Absolute Poker co-founder Scott Tom includes claim that he "has never used marijuana" and exposes fight with dad over money.
- Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
October 9, 2017
Absolute Poker co-founder Scott Tom is back in Antigua after spending seven days in a US jail following his sentencing hearing in New York on Sept. 28.
- 7,400 former Absolute Poker & UltimateBet players to receive $33.5m
August 21, 2017
7,400 former Absolute Poker & UltimateBet players will receive $33.5m in stolen funds as the GCG announced the first round of remissions repayments.
- Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom to forfeit $300k in Black Friday deal
July 12, 2017
The Black Friday plea agreement between Absolute Poker's Scott Tom and DOJ requires Tom to forfeit $300k but jail time looks unlikely.
- Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom pleads Black Friday felonies down to single misdemeanor
June 6, 2017
Absolute Poker co-founder Scott Tom bargains his Black Friday felony indictments down to a single misdemeanor charge of transmitting wagering information.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
US says North Korea culprit behind Bangladeshi bank heist
March 23, 2017
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011