Tag Archives: BitPay
- An exclusive look inside BitPay
January 30, 2019
BitPay hasn’t publicly discussed IPO but according to documents exclusively obtained by CoinGeek, it's suffering from some of the same problems as Bitmain.
- Becky’s Affiliated: A peek behind Calvin’s 57th Birthday Party & long live good planners!
May 31, 2018
Becky Liggero gives us a peek of Calvin Ayre's 57th birthday celebration, all paid for in Bitcoin Cash.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Catching up with BitPay, BCH solves pain points for their merchants & customers
April 12, 2018
BitPay’s mission statement has always been to solve payment pain points for their merchants and customers.
- Online bookie Pinnacle adds Euro account Bitcoin payment option
March 6, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle introduces Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal options for Euro-based accounts through Bitpay processor.
- BitPay wallet adds support for Bitcoin Cash
September 18, 2017
BitPay has released the beta version of its open source Copay wallet, which promises to make it easier for users to spend and store their BCH alongside BTC.
- Niels Kerstholt on Bitcoin’s everyday use
December 14, 2016
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017