Tag Archives: BitInstant.com
- BTC Entrepreneur Charlie Shrem Begins 2-Year Sentence; Fed agents charged for BTC theft
March 31, 2015
Charlie Shrem begins his two-years sentenced today at Lewisberg Federal Prison Camp in Pennsylvania; Fed agents charged for bitcoin theft.
- High-profile Bitcoin exec arrested for alleged money laundering
January 28, 2014
The 24-year old Shrem is one of the biggest names in the industry after becoming one of the first to recognize the potential of bitcoin.
- Dealer’s Choice: Bitcoins Worth Using To Play Online Poker?
March 8, 2013
Bitcoins have been back in the news this week in two ways that will be of interest to online poker aficionados.
- Bitcoin’s Potential Impact on the Global Gaming Industry
December 21, 2012
BitInstant’s Erik Voorhees and Roger Ver discussing the Bitcoin ‘crypto currency’ and its potential impact on the global gaming industry.
- Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
Angelia Ong talks to Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com about the Bitcoin currency and payment system.
- Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
November 30, 2012
Angelia Ong brings us this Social Gaming Asia Summit that discusses the connection between real world gambling and the rise of internet games.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017