Tag Archives: Bitfinex
- Bitcoin’s bull run sends digital currency past $3,000 milestone
June 12, 2017
For the first time in history, digital currency bitcoin has crossed the $3,000 threshold on Sunday.
- New Hampshire exempts bitcoin from money transmission regulations
June 8, 2017
After months of debate, a bill that exempts traders of digital currencies like bitcoin from New Hampshire’s money transmission regulations is now a law.
- Bitcoin touches $1,300 mark on Poloniex, Bitfinex
April 21, 2017
The trading price of bitcoin briefly touched the $1,328 mark on Poloniex before reversing to slightly over $1,310.
- Bitfinex deposit halt stokes fears of Mt. Gox-style meltdown
April 18, 2017
After experiencing delays in U.S. dollar withdrawals, digital currency exchange Bitfinex has decided to halt wire deposits.
- Bitfinex takes Wells Fargo to court over suspended wire transfers
April 10, 2017
Digital currency exchange Bitfinex has filed a lawsuit against Wells Fargo over embargoed U.S. dollar wire transfers.
- Bitfinex withdraws from Washington State over license issue
March 6, 2017
Bitfinex clients received a message from the exchange that it will stop offering its services to residents of the Washington State.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017