Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
5 February 2018
Australia's Northern Territory Racing Commission tells its online betting licensees to cease and desist Bitcoin-based wagering.
- Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
Australian online bookmaker Neds launches new dedicated cryptocurrency betting platform for Bitcoin holders who might be "wondering what to do with them."
- Bangkok to host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand for the first time
1 February 2018
Bangkok will host a major international conference dedicated to blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICOs – Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand.
- Rune Loderup explains how cryptocurrency solves transparency problem
29 January 2018
Rune Loderup of Goldblue AB shares how companies are integrating cryptocurrencies into online gaming.
- Play Labs Accelerator, hosted at MIT, announces second annual open submissions, adding digital currency and blockchain to its list of “Playful Tech” eligible startups
24 January 2018
Applications are open now until March 15 for the second batch of incubated startups to be held Summer 2018 on campus with the MIT Game Lab.
- Bitcoin comedy night Jan 24th 2018
23 January 2018
The We Are Funny Project has challenged 8 comedians to come up with a brand new 5 minutes specifically about the burgeoning cryptocurrency.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017