Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Affiliate opportunities in cryptocurrency take the spotlight at LAC 2018
February 5, 2018
The online gambling sector, an early adopter of Bitcoin and its underlying technology, remains a major driver of the overall cryptocurrency economy.
- Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
Australia's Northern Territory Racing Commission tells its online betting licensees to cease and desist Bitcoin-based wagering.
- Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australian online bookmaker Neds launches new dedicated cryptocurrency betting platform for Bitcoin holders who might be "wondering what to do with them."
- Bangkok to host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand for the first time
February 1, 2018
Bangkok will host a major international conference dedicated to blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICOs – Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand.
- Rune Loderup explains how cryptocurrency solves transparency problem
January 29, 2018
Rune Loderup of Goldblue AB shares how companies are integrating cryptocurrencies into online gaming.
- Play Labs Accelerator, hosted at MIT, announces second annual open submissions, adding digital currency and blockchain to its list of “Playful Tech” eligible startups
January 24, 2018
Applications are open now until March 15 for the second batch of incubated startups to be held Summer 2018 on campus with the MIT Game Lab.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017