Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Making crypto cooler than kimchi: potential South Korean u-turn on ICO ban
14 March 2018
The Korean Times alleges that the South Korean Financial Services Commission are on the verge of reversing the ICO ban rolled out in September.
- Online bookie Pinnacle adds Euro account Bitcoin payment option
6 March 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle introduces Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal options for Euro-based accounts through Bitpay processor.
- Dr. Craig Wright sued for $10.2b by brother of early Bitcoin partner
27 February 2018
Bitcoin pioneer Dr. Craig S. Wright is being sued for $10.2b by Ira Kleiman, the brother of Wright's deceased business partner.
- Nick Garner: Regulators will win crypto wars
26 February 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Nick Garner of Rize Digital explains why it is OK that crypto regulation is coming.
- The Bitcoin merry-go-round stopped, and it’s Tom Brady’s fault
6 February 2018
It is only a store of value if other people will buy it at the price that you stored it at. Anything that has a use is a store of value.
- Affiliate opportunities in cryptocurrency take the spotlight at LAC 2018
5 February 2018
The online gambling sector, an early adopter of Bitcoin and its underlying technology, remains a major driver of the overall cryptocurrency economy.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017