Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Jared Psigoda: Blockchain gaming needs faster, cheaper transactions
August 22, 2018
BitGuild CEO Jared Psigoda spoke with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero about how blockchain is going to disrupt the gaming industry.
- Bitcoin Cash-powered Ayr United off to a flyer in Scottish League debut
July 16, 2018
Ayr United found itself trailing behind Morton in the first half after midfielder Michael Tidser drew first blood with a goal at the 14-minute mark.
- BlockChain Innovations Corporation launches crypto-currency wallet, Pebwallet.com
July 12, 2018
BlockChain Innovations Corp is pleased to announce the launch of Pebwallet.com.
- Jimmy Nguyen: Blockchain can provide functionality in gaming
May 14, 2018
nChain CEO Jimmy Nguyen explains how Bitcoin Cash and its blockchain can be beneficial for the gaming industry.
- Bitcoin Cash-powered Ayr United secures return to Scottish Championship
April 30, 2018
Bitcoin Cash (BCH), the only true blockchain coin, is set to make its debut at the Scottish Championship, courtesy of Ayr United.
- Russian bookie PariMatch says Bitcoin depositors don’t wager
April 5, 2018
The product director of Russian online bookmaker PariMatch says over 80% of the site's Bitcoin depositors have yet to place a wager with the site.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017