Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Mobile payments to top one trillion dollars
November 19, 2012
Analysts from IDC think the mobile payments market will reach $1tn in five years time
- Bitcoin online gambling sites: pros, cons and preaching to the choir
A look at the pros and cons of Bitcoin use among online gambling sites and concerns about getting past the early adopter stage.
- Dealer’s Choice: Brother, Can You Spare A Bitcoin?
November 16, 2012
In poker news, Jason Kirk give us his insights on BITCOIN, the new worldwide alternate currency that is perfectly fit for gambling.
- bitZino touts ‘provably fair’ games, but can bitcoin-only casinos succeed?
September 3, 2012
bitZino release new roulette game and touts 'provably fair' technology,but can bitcoin-only casino succeed in appealing to the mass market?
- Payment expert dubs Bitcoin a perfect fit for online gambling
April 2, 2012
Bitcoin or another anonymous system could be huge for the online gambling industry
- Switch Poker adds controversial currency as a deposit and withdraw option
November 22, 2011
Independent poker room, Switch Poker, which focuses on real-money mobile iGaming, has added the controversial virtual currency Bitcoins
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017