Tag Archives: Bitcoin Unlimited
- Will bitcoin price fall after hard fork? Sportsbook weighs in
July 31, 2017
The bitcoin community, if you haven’t heard already, is currently divided on how to resolve the network’s underlying scaling issue.
- Fulfilling Satoshi’s vision: Craig Wright commends Bitcoin Cash initiative
July 28, 2017
Bitcoin Cash—is being lauded for its attempt to fulfil Satoshi Nakamoto's vision of true decentralized.
- nChain completes workshop with Bitcoin Unlimited and announces support for bitcoin scaling initiatives
July 27, 2017
nChain conducted its previously-announced workshop with members of Bitcoin Unlimited to jointly support bitcoin scaling initiatives.
- Beginning of altcoin’s end: US signals digital coins may be subject to federal securities law
July 26, 2017
Sale of digital coins in the United States are subject to the country’s securities laws, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission declared.
- Bitcoin Unlimited gains technical support in battle for on-chain scaling
July 20, 2017
Bitcoin technology and development outfit nChain has announced that it will provide technical support for the BU client software.
- Experts poke gaping holes in SegWit, Lightning Network’s ‘unworkable’ schemes
June 28, 2017
But is SegWit the solution everyone is looking for, or will it end in even bigger—legal—problems for the community?
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017