Tag Archives: Bitcoin SV
- Players want stability—they can have it with Bitcoin SV
9 January 2019
Banks and Payment Providers often get inbetween a player and their financial freedom. Bitcoin SV can be the constant in their online gambling lives.
- As Neteller raises fees, Bitcoin SV becomes the obvious option
8 January 2019
Neteller and other third party payment providers charge fees on everything, and that will only push operators increasingly to Bitcoin SV.
- Malta Gaming Authority starts phase 1 of crypto Sandbox Framework
7 January 2019
In a press release dated January 3, the Malta Gaming Authority announced it had launched the first of two phases for its cryptocurrency Sandbox Framework.
- LeoVegas adds Swish payments—they should check out Bitcoin SV
4 January 2019
LeoVegas has announced they are adding Swish payments, to allow Swedish players faster transactions. They might have been wiser to consider Bitcoin SV.
- CalvinAyre.com’s most read Bitcoin stories of 2018
31 December 2018
The cryptocurrency market entered 2018 full of hope and vigor, but there's no denying that the past 12 months have been challenging for crypto space.
- For original Bitcoin SV – 2019 is all about scaling
27 December 2018
Bitcoin SV is clear to massively scale in 2019, while still keeping the original Bitcoin base protocol stable.
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
9 September 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017