Tag Archives: Bitcoin Core
- Will bitcoin price fall after hard fork? Sportsbook weighs in
July 31, 2017
The bitcoin community, if you haven’t heard already, is currently divided on how to resolve the network’s underlying scaling issue.
- Big rise ahead: Bitcoin price poised to hit $100,000 in 10 years
May 31, 2017
After correctly calling bitcoin’s $2,000 price this year, analyst Kay Van Petersen is looking long term for the cryptocurrency.
- New scaling consensus promises to resolve bitcoin civil war
May 24, 2017
Fifty-six companies have announced an agreement that seeks to resolve bitcoin’s underlying scaling issue.
- Cryptanalyst debunks outlandish Bitcoin Core dev comments
May 16, 2017
Eli Afram, a developer, business analyst and cryptanalyst, has listed "some of the most outrageous and outlandish comments from the Core dev team.
- Bitcoin Core knows best? Developers revealed to be altering code
May 11, 2017
The gloves are off, at least on the part of Bitcoin Core, as the fight over the future of the bitcoin cryptocurrency continues.
- Ex-Bitcoin Core’s Gavin Andresen calls out Greg Maxwell, Samson Mow for being ‘toxic trolls’
May 5, 2017
Stay away from Blockstream.That was the warning given out by Gavin Andresen, marking a U-turn in the former Bitcoin Core’s allegiances.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017