Tag Archives: Bitcoin Association
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why you can’t miss Calvin Ayre at SiGMA’s Blockchain & BSV track
21 November 2019
Calvin Ayre will speak at SiGMA, exclusively at the Blockchain and Bitcoin SV track on Wednesday, November 27th at the MFCC in Malta.
- 2GB blocks achieved: BSV Quasar upgrade proves to be more than successful
25 July 2019
Not only was the Bitcoin SV Quasar upgrade successful, but several 2GB blocks have already been seen — six in a row, as a matter of fact.
- Applications now open for 2nd virtual Bitcoin SV Hackathon
12 July 2019
The second Bitcoin SV hackathon event will take place on August 17, with teams competing virtually to create, pitch and win prizes in BSV.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The Bitcoin Buzz – a bet or a better future?
27 June 2019
As Bitcoin continues its development course, Becky Liggero talks with original Bitcoin creator Dr. Craig Wright on making a better future with Bitcoin SV.
- Kronoverse game company secures lead investor Calvin Ayre, as it brings CryptoFights player battles to Bitcoin SV [BSV] blockchain
1 May 2019
The company behind the popular CryptoFights 3D fighting game on blockchain, has secured lead investment in its seed round from Calvin Ayre, online gaming entrepreneur, and founder of Ayre Group and CoinGeek.
- Test your gambling applications on the Bitcoin SV Scaling Test Network
29 April 2019
The Bitcoin SV Scaling Test Network is now ready for public use, allowing big businesses to prove for themselves the power of unlimited scaling.
For original Bitcoin SV – 2019 is all about scaling
27 December 2018
Blockchain Poker adds Bitcoin SV tables, payment options
7 February 2019