Tag Archives: bingo
- Playtech bolsters bingo offering via ECM Systems acquisition
October 21, 2016
Online gambling technology providers Playtech have shored up their bingo offering via the acquisition of bingo tech outfit ECM Systems. On Friday, Playtech announced that it had agreed to pay £14.9m to acquire 90% of ECM’s share capital. The remaining 10% will remain with ECM CEO Allen Richardson, who has...
- Senet Group adds first bingo brands; 188Bet, McBookie join UK racing ABP scheme
April 13, 2016
The UK gambling industry’s self-regulatory body has added its first bingo brands, while the UK racing industry’s Authorized Betting Partner scheme has added two more members. On Tuesday, the Senet Group announced that its membership now includes Gala Leisure, the UK’s largest bingo club operator, and Gala Interactive, the country’s...
- Playtech poach Sun Bingo contract from Gamesys, live dealer chief from William Hill
December 1, 2015
Online gambling technology providers Playtech have struck a deal to power the online bingo platform of UK newspaper The Sun. On Monday, Playtech announced it had secured a five-year deal with News UK, the UK subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp, to power the company’s online bingo brands, including Sun...
- Big bingo brands lose ground to low authority domains
October 14, 2015
This is a guest contribution by William Hoyle, Strategic Analyst for StickyEye. If you would like to submit a contribution please contact Bill Beatty for submission details. Thank you. Major online bingo brands could be losing as much as 56% of their non-brand organic traffic in a year, as smaller operators steal visibility...
- RedBus take new personalised approach to bingo
August 28, 2015
This is a guest contribution by RedBus Bingo & Winkly Magazine’s Marketing Manager Eitan Gorodetsky. If you would like to submit a contribution please contact Bill Beatty for submission details. Thank you. In the world of marketing, attracting customers is only the beginning. The key is to keep them coming back over and over again....
- Intertain buys Bingo.ca domain to promote its wares to Canada lottery corps
June 23, 2015
Canada’s Intertain Group has acquired the rights to the Parlay Group’s bingo software and the Bingo.ca domain in preparation for the launch of a Canadian-facing free-play online bingo offering. Intertain says it struck an all-cash C$2.8m deal for the right to license Parlay’s bingo software source code. Intertain will also...
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
Quebec’s online gambling site continues to lag west coast rival
September 1, 2017
Canada’s financial watchdog reviewing BCLC casino money laundering report
September 28, 2017