Tag Archives: bingo
- GVC appears to have acquired Cozy Games’ online bingo ops
November 26, 2017
UK-listed online gambling operator GVC Holdings appears to have acquired the UK-facing online bingo operations of Cozy Games.
- Yaniv Sherman: Experience is what makes players keep coming back
November 22, 2017
Yaniv Sherman of Dragonfish talks about the importance of personalization and what bingo operators must do to keep their players.
- Playtech bolsters bingo offering via ECM Systems acquisition
October 21, 2016
Playtech expands its omni-channel bingo offering via the £15m acquisition of software and hardware provider ECM Systems.
- Senet Group adds first bingo brands; 188Bet, McBookie join UK racing ABP scheme
April 13, 2016
UK's Senet Group adds bingo brands Gala Leisure and Gala Interactive; 188Bet and McBookie latest Authorized Betting Partners of UK racing.
- Playtech poach Sun Bingo contract from Gamesys, live dealer chief from William Hill
December 1, 2015
Playtech's Virtual Fusion bingo product inks five-year deal to power Sun Bingo and Fabulous Bingo; Playtech lure Hills' live dealer chief.
- Big bingo brands lose ground to low authority domains
October 14, 2015
Major online bingo brands could be losing as much as 56% of their non-brand organic traffic in a year.