Tag Archives: binary options
- Spread betting firms reel on possible EU restrictions
December 19, 2017
Spread betting firms suffer double-digit share price declines after European Securities and Markets Authority warns that further restrictions are coming.
- Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment Group signs on as new sponsor of Romanian Football Federation; binary options firm EZTrader ditches all sponsorships.
- Chris Morton of Binary Options Pty Ltd on Financial Affiliates
May 27, 2015
Chris Morton of Binary Options Pty Ltd talks about how binary options works on online gambling affiliate market to financials.
- Playtech acquires more Sagi assets via €458m deal for TradeFX
April 2, 2015
Online gambling tech provider Playtech to pay €458m for TradeFX, a binary options and CFD platform owned by Playtech founder Teddy Sagi.
- Barcelona Affiliate Conference 2013 Recap, Day 2
October 5, 2013
Rebecca Liggero gives us the recap of Day 2 of the Barcelona Affiliate Conference 2013 at the Fira Barcelona.
- Becky’s Affiliated – Binary Options and financial traffic, the new $400 CPA
August 8, 2013
Becky Liggero spoke with Ofri Noier of Tradologic, as she explains why Binary Options is good for the online gambling industry as a whole.