Tag Archives: bill S490
- New Jersey Assembly committee approves online gaming bill
December 17, 2010
New Jersey Assembly's Budget Committee approves S490 online gaming bill, clearing the way for a vote by the full Assembly.
- New Jersey Assembly committee approves online gaming, sportsbetting bills
December 10, 2010
New Jersey Assembly Regulatory Oversight & Gaming Committee approves Sen. Ray Lesniak’s S490 bill allowing online gaming at Atlantic City casinos
- New Jersey’s online gambling bill isn’t law… yet
November 26, 2010
New Jersey's groundbreaking S490 online gambling bill may yet fall afoul of the Dept. of Justice due to its amendment allowing non-US customers access
- Lottery critic claims BC dismissed concerns, rushed PlayNow to market
November 19, 2010
British Columbia lottery critic Shane Simpson claims FOI request reveals gov't rushed PlayNow to market, despite technical concerns.
- NJ Online Casino takes another step forward
November 16, 2010
New Jersey continues to take baby steps towards establishing an online casino.
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Golden Nugget flirts with NJ online gambling revenue record
November 15, 2017
Hard Rock Int’l pick GiG for New Jersey online casino partner
February 6, 2018