Tag Archives: Bill 74
- Telecom regulator suspends action on Quebec’s Bill 74
December 10, 2016
Canada's telecom regulator suspends application protesting Quebec's plan to block international online gambling sites while matter is before the courts.
- Canada telecom regulator rejects Quebec plan to IP-block gambling sites
September 2, 2016
Canada's national telecom regulator issues statement questioning legality of Quebec's plan to IP-block unauthorized gambling sites.
- Quebec’s online gambling blocking plans challenged by telecom industry group
July 27, 2016
Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association files legal challenge of Quebec's plan to IP-block certain online gambling sites.
- Quebec’s plans to IP-block online gambling sites meet their first official challenge
July 12, 2016
The Public Interest Advocacy Centre, a Canadian registered charity, formally challenges Quebec's plans to IP-block online gambling sites.
- Court fight looms as Quebec passes dodgy online gambling IP-blocking legislation
May 27, 2016
Quebec passes controversial online gambling IP-blocking legislation, setting up court fight with federal gov't, internet service providers.
- Duhamel Inks Deal With Société des casinos du Québec; Online Censorship Bill 74 Creates Furor
April 11, 2016
Jonathan Duhamel, has inked a deal to represent SCQ, and a bill proposed to censor online gambling in the state creates a few ripples
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014