Tag Archives: Bill 74
- Court rejects Quebec’s online gambling domain blocking plan
July 24, 2018
A Quebec court rejects province's controversial plan to block the domains of international gambling operators to boost fortunes of Loto Quebec site.
- Telecom regulator suspends action on Quebec’s Bill 74
December 10, 2016
Canada's telecom regulator suspends application protesting Quebec's plan to block international online gambling sites while matter is before the courts.
- Canada telecom regulator rejects Quebec plan to IP-block gambling sites
September 2, 2016
Canada's national telecom regulator issues statement questioning legality of Quebec's plan to IP-block unauthorized gambling sites.
- Quebec’s online gambling blocking plans challenged by telecom industry group
July 27, 2016
Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association files legal challenge of Quebec's plan to IP-block certain online gambling sites.
- Quebec’s plans to IP-block online gambling sites meet their first official challenge
July 12, 2016
The Public Interest Advocacy Centre, a Canadian registered charity, formally challenges Quebec's plans to IP-block online gambling sites.
- Court fight looms as Quebec passes dodgy online gambling IP-blocking legislation
May 27, 2016
Quebec passes controversial online gambling IP-blocking legislation, setting up court fight with federal gov't, internet service providers.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017