Tag Archives: big fish games
- Jeff Karp tapped to head Aristocrat’s social gaming arm
July 4, 2018
Aristocrat, which purchased Big Fish Gaming (BFG) for almost $1 billion, has tapped Jeff Karp to be the managing director and president of BFG.
- PokerStars stops offering free online poker in Washington state
April 6, 2018
As a precautionary measure, PokerStars is no longer offering free online poker to residents in the Washington state.
- Judge rules Big Fish Casino illegal online gambling under Washington law
March 29, 2018
Big Fish Casino was found to be "illegal online gambling" by a federal appeals court judge—at least under Washington state law.
- Churchill Downs sells Big Fish Games social gaming division to Aristocrat Leisure for $990m
November 30, 2017
Racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Inc. sells its Big Fish Games social gaming operation to Australia's Aristocrat Leisure for $990m.
- Churchill Downs profit rises despite social casino decline
May 1, 2017
Churchill Downs Inc reports Q1 revenue decline at its Big Fish Games social casino division but profit rises as user acquisition costs fall.
- Churchill Downs hits revenue record despite social casino slump
October 28, 2016
Churchill Downs Inc posts record revenue of $303.4m in Q3 despite Big Fish Games social casino bookings falling 7%.