Tag Archives: big fish games
- Big Fish Games cuts 15% of staff as focus shifts to social casino
26 September 2018
Social gaming operator Big Fish Games reportedly axing 15% of staff in order to refocus efforts on social casino and casual games.
- Jeff Karp tapped to head Aristocrat’s social gaming arm
4 July 2018
Aristocrat, which purchased Big Fish Gaming (BFG) for almost $1 billion, has tapped Jeff Karp to be the managing director and president of BFG.
- PokerStars stops offering free online poker in Washington state
6 April 2018
As a precautionary measure, PokerStars is no longer offering free online poker to residents in the Washington state.
- Judge rules Big Fish Casino illegal online gambling under Washington law
29 March 2018
Big Fish Casino was found to be "illegal online gambling" by a federal appeals court judge—at least under Washington state law.
- Churchill Downs sells Big Fish Games social gaming division to Aristocrat Leisure for $990m
30 November 2017
Racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Inc. sells its Big Fish Games social gaming operation to Australia's Aristocrat Leisure for $990m.
- Churchill Downs profit rises despite social casino decline
1 May 2017
Churchill Downs Inc reports Q1 revenue decline at its Big Fish Games social casino division but profit rises as user acquisition costs fall.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
28 September 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
17 March 2017