Tag Archives: big fish games
- Churchill Downs sells Big Fish Games social gaming division to Aristocrat Leisure for $990m
November 30, 2017
Racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Inc. sells its Big Fish Games social gaming operation to Australia's Aristocrat Leisure for $990m.
- Churchill Downs profit rises despite social casino decline
May 1, 2017
Churchill Downs Inc reports Q1 revenue decline at its Big Fish Games social casino division but profit rises as user acquisition costs fall.
- Churchill Downs hits revenue record despite social casino slump
October 28, 2016
Churchill Downs Inc posts record revenue of $303.4m in Q3 despite Big Fish Games social casino bookings falling 7%.
- CDI sets revenue record thanks to social games, casinos and (oh yeah) racing
February 25, 2016
Churchill Downs Inc sets revenue record in 2015 thanks mainly to Big Fish Games social gaming division, while racing takes a back seat.
- Social casino, online horse betting drives Churchill Downs Inc to record revenue
October 29, 2015
Churchill Downs Inc reports record revenue in Q3 thanks to Big Fish Games social casino and Twinspires online horse betting business.
- Churchill Downs’ social gaming operation its “largest growth catalyst” in Q2
July 30, 2015
Churchill Downs Inc. reports record Q2 revenue thanks to continued strong performance by its new Big Fish Games social gaming operation.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017
UK bookmakers prepping GPS-based in-race betting technology
October 6, 2017