Tag Archives: BHA
- Racing UK and Sky Join Forces; Australian Horse Racing Ban Steroids and Drug Seizure Has No Ties to British Horse Racing
September 17, 2013
Racing UK sells it’s rights to the broadcaster Sky, Australia learn from Britain’s mistakes and ban anabolic steroid use in horse racing, and the British Horse Racing Authority gives reassurances that a seized consignment of veterinary products has no link to the racing industry. If you are a British horse...
- Godolphin in Anabolic Steroid Scandal; The Jockey Club Makes British Sporting History
April 26, 2013
Yet another drug scandal hits the world of sport as the Godolphin stable is thrown into the spotlight after 11-horses failed a drug test administered by the British Horseracing Authority (BHA), and The Jockey Club becomes the first company to issue retail bonds in British Sporting history. The world of...
- Betfair slams BHA and William Hill for legal pursuit; William Hill saved from prop payouts; TCSJOHNHUXLEY appointment
December 26, 2011
One of the world’s largest online betting exchange operators, Betfair, has slammed the British Horseracing Authority (BHA) and William Hill for following a joint lawsuit that could see cuts in the sport’s prize money. The legal action comes in the form of a judicial review of the Horserace Betting Levy...
- BHA insists new whip rules are still the subject of constant monitoring
November 7, 2011
Despite talks being held last month between the British Horseracing Authority (BHA) and the Professional Jockeys’ Association (PJA), which resulted in changes to the new whip regulations - the BHA insists the new rules are still the subject of "constant monitoring". The news comes after Irish Jockey Tony McCoy was critical of the...
- British Horseracing Authority announce major changes to the new whip regulations
October 21, 2011
The British Horseracing Authority (BHA) has today announced major changes to the new whip regulations after being criticised numerous times by jockeys since they enforced almost a fortnight ago. As we have previously reported, jockeys have had a bit of a hard time of the new regulations that were imposed by the BHA last...
- Probability and William Hill announce extension on talks; Whip regulation talks left unresolved
October 17, 2011
Probability – the licensed mobile gambling industry operator - confirmed today that they have extended their joint submission with William Hill of the City Code on Makeover and Mergers by one month. The original deadline to announce a firm intention to make an offer has been extended to 14 November...
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014