Tag Archives: betting promotion
- Betting Promotion announces strong growth in time for World Cup
June 3, 2014
Betting Promotion has been preparing itself for the World Cup with a number of new client launches. Richard Hogg, CMO at Betting Promotion, announced last week that since ICEi the team has been very busy focusing on its own trading where improved processes have led to an increase in revenues....
- Betting Promotion announces agreement to supply Plus-Five Gaming
March 19, 2013
Betting Promotion has signed an agreement with Plus-Five Gaming to supply its services to its newly developed sportsbook product. “We are delighted to welcome Plus-Five Gaming as one of our partners. We have been talking to the Group for many months whilst they ensured that developing a sportsbook was the...
- Interview with Richard Hogg of Betting Promotion
February 3, 2013
Becky sat down with Richard Hogg, CMO of Betting Promotion to talk about their plans this coming gambling conference week, their products, opportunity getting into regulated markets and Asia.
- Lottomatica and IGT go online in Italy; Betting Promotion reshuffles; GameOn Marketing go online for ICE
January 9, 2013
Lottomatica and International Game Technology have signed a deal that will see the latter enter the Italian online slots market. IGT will supply Lottomatica with a full complement of online slots that adds to a contract the two already have in place covering 10,000 Italian VLTs. The new deal covers...
- AAMS opens Italian slots; vsJack launches on Cubeia’s Firebase platform; Betting Promotion moves to First North exchange
December 3, 2012
Italian regulator AAMS have issued the first raft of online slots licences with NetEnt one of those to become licensed. A release from the AAMS revealed that all of those that applied for a licence received one and it came on the same day the regulator was merged with the...
- DEALS: Endemol/Evolution; Mahjong Logic/BetMotion; C4’s new racing partners
October 19, 2012
Endemol Games has inked a three-year deal with live dealer specialists Evolution Gaming to bring the Deal Or No Deal brand to the live online market (excluding the UK). Evolution will be tasked with developing new live dealer casino games based on the Deal Or No Deal concept – basically,...
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016