Tag Archives: Betting Emporium
- Danny Willett Wins The Masters and Betting Emporium Calls it at 66 to 1
April 12, 2016
Danny Willett comes from nowhere to win The 2016 Masters and the team at the Betting Emporium gave him away as a free tip when he was 66/1.
- Calling the Clock: Vicky Coren Leaves PokerStars; Neil Channing Joins Sky Poker, and Much More
December 1, 2014
This week, the emphasis is very much on the player, as Victoria Coren resigns from PokerStars; Neil Channing joins Sky Poker and much more.
- Interview with Neil Channing about Black Belt Poker and Betting Emporium
August 12, 2014
Neil Channing shares the reason why Black Belt Poker came to an end and the rise of the Betting Emporium with business partner Joe Beevers.
- The Growth of the Betting Emporium: An Interview with Neil Channing
July 28, 2014
Lee Davy sits down with Neil Channing to talk about the lessons learned during the first few years of his sports betting business.
- Joe Beevers on the Poker Mob, Grosvenor and the Betting Emporium
March 28, 2014
Lee Davy sits down with Joe Beevers to talk about the birth of Poker Mob, new contract with Grosvenor Casino and work at Betting Emporium.
- It’s Sayonara for Black Belt Poker
February 25, 2014
It’s sayonara for Black Belt Poker after the owner, and founder, Neil Channing calls time on the iPoker skin after six years of operation.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016