Tag Archives: Better Collective
- Better Collective revenue up 93% in Q2 2018
August 29, 2018
Better Collective posted revenue of €9.7 million during the second quarter of 2018, up 93% from last year’s €5 million for the same period.
- Better Collective’s Jesper Søgaard looks to the US and beyond
August 27, 2018
More U.S. states will welcome online gambling and sports betting, thus requiring companies like Better Collective to stake their claims early.
- Michal Kopec: Affiliates need to list down all its assets
May 25, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Better Collective M&A Head Michal Kopec shares some pieces of advice for affiliates who wish to sell their businesses.
- Better Collective tops EGR Power Affiliates 2018
May 2, 2018
Better Collective is proud to be named as EGR’s number one in the Power Affiliates 2018 list.
- Better Collective expands in Denmark by acquiring the Danish activities of Xperten Ltd & Xpert Ltd
April 4, 2018
Better Collective has acquired all the Danish affiliate activities from Xperten Ltd and Xpert Ltd, including the SpilXperten.com brand.
- Better Collective strengthens Nordic position after acquiring Finnish firm Premium Administration OU
March 12, 2018
Better Collective completes its first acquisition of 2018, continuing their M&A strategy that included eight other acquisitions in 2017.
Vbet receives French online sports betting license
September 19, 2017
Better Collective’s Jesper Søgaard looks to the US and beyond
August 27, 2018
Better Collective secures acquisition of Pull Media
September 18, 2017