Tag Archives: Betstar
- Stephen Hendry airs his predictions for the World Snooker Championships
17 April 2017
The seven-time World Snooker Champion Stephen Hendry makes five predictions ahead of the World Snooker Championships in new BetStars The Big Call ad.
- Leicester City Take On Gold Medal Winning Hockey Goalkeeper In Betstars Challenge
25 October 2016
Three members of Leicester City’s Premier League title winning team have swapped their football boots for hockey sticks.
- Betstar founder says no future for independent bookies in Australia
10 April 2014
Ladbrokes confirms purchase of Australian bookmaker Betstar, whose founder says there's no future for independent bookies down under.
- Ladbrokes to buy Aussie bookie Betstar as takeover rumors swirl back home
8 April 2014
Ladbrokes has reportedly acquired Australian bookmaker Betstar in a deal worth as much as A$25m; 'Coolmore set' eyeing Ladbrokes takeover?
- Centrebet wins suit against Norwegian whale; Betstar vows no sell out… unless
20 September 2013
Australian court rules Centrebet not liable for Norwegian whale's $15m betting losses; Betstar vows to remain private, but could be tempted
- The latest gambling industry deals
14 April 2013
The latest gambling industry deals, including 888/Skrill; Mr Green/Evolution Gaming; Betstar/Prolexic; EveryMatrix/GuruPlay and more.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
11 January 2018
Neteller, Skrill’s Mastercard crackdown to benefit Bitcoin
22 November 2016
PlayNow.com first Canadian gov’t site to launch live casino
1 February 2018
MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
12 September 2018