Tag Archives: Betsson AB
- Betsson still raring to catch a break from earnings slide
April 26, 2018
Betsson AB continues its losing streak in the first three months as betting duties and record-high gambling taxes cancelled out its gains for the quarter.
- Hillevi Stuhrenberg: Everybody has an important CSR functions to fill
November 7, 2017
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Hillevi Stuhrenberg gives us insights on how to build a responsible and transparent culture within an organization.
- Mobile revenue boosts Betsson AB Q3 result
October 22, 2015
Betsson AB has continued its strong 2015 momentum, posting growth on all key metrics.
- Betsson AB Q2 revenue increases 14% due to mobile growth, H1 up 19%
July 19, 2015
Betsson AB has reported its financial performance for Q2, citing a revenue growth of 14% year-on-year to SEK860.6 million.
- Betsson CEO Magnus Silfverberg leaving the gaming industry in July
June 2, 2015
Magnus Silfverberg, CEO of Swedish betting operator Betsson AB, to step down in July, chairman Pontus Lindwall to serve as interim CEO.
- Betsson revenue record; Svenska Spel mutters; Sweden drops App Store purge
April 24, 2015
Betsson sets new revenue record in Q1; Svenska Spel still muttering about competition; Sweden drops campaign against App Store betting apps.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010