Tag Archives: Betsson AB
- Hillevi Stuhrenberg: Everybody has an important CSR functions to fill
November 7, 2017
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Hillevi Stuhrenberg gives us insights on how to build a responsible and transparent culture within an organization.
- Mobile revenue boosts Betsson AB Q3 result
October 22, 2015
Betsson AB has continued its strong 2015 momentum, posting growth on all key metrics.
- Betsson AB Q2 revenue increases 14% due to mobile growth, H1 up 19%
July 19, 2015
Betsson AB has reported its financial performance for Q2, citing a revenue growth of 14% year-on-year to SEK860.6 million.
- Betsson CEO Magnus Silfverberg leaving the gaming industry in July
June 2, 2015
Magnus Silfverberg, CEO of Swedish betting operator Betsson AB, to step down in July, chairman Pontus Lindwall to serve as interim CEO.
- Betsson revenue record; Svenska Spel mutters; Sweden drops App Store purge
April 24, 2015
Betsson sets new revenue record in Q1; Svenska Spel still muttering about competition; Sweden drops campaign against App Store betting apps.
- Betsson Q2 revenue up 30% as World Cup betting exceeds expectations
July 18, 2014
Online gambling operator Betsson reports 30% rise in Q2 revenue as World Cup wagering exceeds company's expectations.
Betsson CEO Bengtsson leaving due to ‘different priorities’
September 5, 2017
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010