Tag Archives: Betsson AB
- Betsson still raring to catch a break from earnings slide
26 April 2018
Betsson AB continues its losing streak in the first three months as betting duties and record-high gambling taxes cancelled out its gains for the quarter.
- Hillevi Stuhrenberg: Everybody has an important CSR functions to fill
7 November 2017
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Hillevi Stuhrenberg gives us insights on how to build a responsible and transparent culture within an organization.
- Mobile revenue boosts Betsson AB Q3 result
22 October 2015
Betsson AB has continued its strong 2015 momentum, posting growth on all key metrics.
- Betsson AB Q2 revenue increases 14% due to mobile growth, H1 up 19%
19 July 2015
Betsson AB has reported its financial performance for Q2, citing a revenue growth of 14% year-on-year to SEK860.6 million.
- Betsson CEO Magnus Silfverberg leaving the gaming industry in July
2 June 2015
Magnus Silfverberg, CEO of Swedish betting operator Betsson AB, to step down in July, chairman Pontus Lindwall to serve as interim CEO.
- Betsson revenue record; Svenska Spel mutters; Sweden drops App Store purge
24 April 2015
Betsson sets new revenue record in Q1; Svenska Spel still muttering about competition; Sweden drops campaign against App Store betting apps.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
21 December 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
8 October 2018