Tag Archives: Betinternet
- Webis to shut Betinternet fixed-odds division, focus on WatchandWager
March 4, 2015
Webis Holdings announces it will close its Betinternet fixed-odds sports betting division, focus on WatchandWager racing operation.
- Who is more macho? Sky Betting & Gaming, NetPlay TV or Webis Holdings?
July 26, 2014
Latest results from Sky Betting and Gaming, NetPlay TV and Webis Holdings can't hope to compete with Ricardo Montalban's pectoral muscles.
- This week’s gambling industry deals
April 21, 2013
The week's gambling industry dealmakers.
- Webis Holdings posts yearly loss, dragged down by betinternet
October 16, 2010
Webis Holdings plc preliminary annual results show total operating losses of £315K, poor performance at sportsbook betinternet.com to blame.
- CTXM still wheeling N dealing
September 30, 2010
Betinternet has signed a licensing deal with CTXM that will enable the company to use CTXM’s XCasino software offerings.
1Bet.com goes live with CTXM and Sunplus
February 24, 2011
CTXM has signed a partnership agreement with EveryMatrix
November 15, 2011
CTXM to launch Farm Slots at ICE Totally Gaming
January 20, 2011