Tag Archives: BetGenius
- Superbet selects Betgenius as its new in-play partner
June 11, 2019
Superbet, the largest sportsbook operator in the regulated Romanian market with a growing presence in Poland, has selected Betgenius as its new in-play trading partner.
- Genius Sports inks major UK football betting data deal
May 9, 2019
Genius Sports and its Betgenius offshoot hail "transformational" betting data deal with Football DataCo, which controls UK football league data.
- Betgenius powers Pearl River Resorts’ sportsbook with trusted pricing, data and risk solutions
November 26, 2018
Betgenius solutions and IGT technology enable Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians to launch sports betting outside of Nevada.
- PlayOJO kicks-off personalised retention drive with Betgenius
September 11, 2018
PlayOJO has partnered with Betgenius to roll-out a series of highly personalised digital retention campaigns.
- Pala Interactive targets New Jersey customer acquisitions with Betgenius deal
August 24, 2018
Pala Interactive, one of major casino brands in the regulated New Jersey iGaming market, has selected Betgenius to boost its customer acquisition strategy.
- Tom Washington: Africa has a different type of betting demographic
July 3, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Tom Washington, head of Communications & PR at BetGenius, shares what goes behind the scenes in making a market connection.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017