Tag Archives: Betfair
- Betfair not bothered by New Jersey exchange wagering’s slow start
11 August 2016
Betfair US boss Kip Levin happy with New Jersey's exchange wagering site, which averaged $150k handle per week over its first three months.
- Betfair ‘ready’ to rail against laddish advertising with new campaign
9 August 2016
Betting giant Betfair is through with testosterone-induced marketing campaigns.
- Betfair ink FC Barcelona deal as betting sites scramble for football sponsorships
15 July 2016
Betfair ink a three-season global partnership with FC Barcelona, while Betway, Tipbet, Winline and Safaribet scramble to ink football deals.
- CaesarsCasino re-launch on NYX platform; GAN spanked over NJ geolocation fail
22 June 2016
Caesars Interactive Entertainment to re-launch CaesarsCasino.com on NYX Gaming platform; GAN fined $25k for New Jersey geolocation fail.
- Paysafe’s Neil Erlick: ‘Incentivize’ consumers to get money into the site
15 June 2016
Neil Erlick of Paysafe discusses why it’s important to educate consumers on alternative payment mechanisms.
- Betfair re-ups with Arsenal; Real Betis forced to cut UEDBET ties
2 June 2016
Betfair expands scope, duration of Arsenal betting partnership; Real Betis negotiating end to €2m shirt deal with UED over betting ties.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018