Tag Archives: Betfair
- Germany, Greece go after Paddy Power, demand tax payment
14 February 2019
Gambling giant Paddy Power Betfair is pulling out their wallet. It has been slapped with a large tax bill from both Germany and Greece.
- Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Paddy Power Betfair's Betfair brand cuts off its Indian customers on January 28 after public shaming by All India Gaming Federation.
- Betconnect launches to enable punters to follow the bets of professional gamblers
18 January 2019
World’s only social betting network that gives everyone access to live bets from professional gamblers who can’t place bets with traditional bookmakers.
- Paddy Power Betfair fined £2.2m for social responsibility failures
16 October 2018
UK Gambling Commission hits Paddy Power Betfair with £2.2m penalty for social responsibility failures, including letting punters gamble with stolen cash.
- Paddy Power is positioned for growth, but be careful with it
2 October 2018
There’s a good long term bull case for Paddy, but the instability in Europe and the fiscal trainwreck that is the U.S. puts it in a difficult position.
- Irish FM shelves double tax on betting amid job loss warnings
27 December 2017
Irish bookmakers are in for a late Christmas treat after Ireland has finally decided not to impose double tax on betting.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Betfair latest to exit Poland
28 March 2017