Tag Archives: Betezy
- Ladbrokes to buy Aussie bookie Betstar as takeover rumors swirl back home
8 April 2014
Ladbrokes has reportedly acquired Australian bookmaker Betstar in a deal worth as much as A$25m; 'Coolmore set' eyeing Ladbrokes takeover?
- Paddy Power mocks Milan; BetEzy ‘Get Laid’ ad irks housewife; JackMedia TV deal
23 January 2013
Paddy Power mocks Milan bankers; Aussie ad watchdog rules BetEzy mailer degrading to women; JackMedia inks partnership with MC&C for TV buy
- Aussie gambling: Crown eyes Sydney casino; Betezy probed; Aristocrat results
29 February 2012
Crown Ltd. wants to build 350-room hotel/casino in Sydney; Betezy gaming license hearing; Aristocrat full-year earnings up; pokie bandits
- Federal Police investigating Betezy
25 August 2010
Is it at all surprising that Federal police are now investigating Betezy?
- Betezy in risky business with AFL and NRL
24 August 2010
Aussie bookmaker, Betezy may be risking millions of dollars in fines for offering online betting on AFL and NRL games after they have started.
SportsBet snags AFL sponsorship deal with Seven West Media
18 January 2017
AFL club rejects sports betting deal, keeps poker machines
18 February 2016