Tag Archives: betEd
- Covers.com sale offers opportunity to make betED players whole
May 29, 2015
The sale of online sports betting affiliate Covers.com offers hope that customers of defunct online sportsbook betED will finally get paid.
- Becky’s Affiliated: US facing online sportsbook affiliate industry: business as usual?
May 16, 2013
In gambling news,Rebecca Liggero talks about the online sportsbook affiliate industry in the US with all the changes since 2006.
- BetED’s Darren Wright sentenced to probation, fined $100k
July 20, 2012
BetED.com's Darren Wright sentenced to two years probation and fined $100k after pleading guilty to conducting an illegal gambling business.
- BetEd’s Darren Wright pleads guilty to conducting an illegal gambling business
July 18, 2012
Darren Wright has pled guilty to conducting an illegal gambling business and not guilty to money laundering charges earlier this week in the Maryland District Court as part of his involvement with BetEd
- BetED’s Parchomchuk sentenced to probation
June 15, 2012
BetED's David Parchomchuk's sentenced to probation for two years
- Covers caught in lie by own posters; Topbet “investigated”
September 16, 2011
Covers.com owners caught in lie by own posters. Claim to "Investigate" Topbet.com
Covers.com leading their readers to the slaughter house once again?
September 13, 2011
Covers.com and BetED’s scandalous behavior
June 9, 2011
BetOnline.com, Dalton Wagner’s BetonSports.com Baby
September 12, 2012