Tag Archives: BetClic Everest
- Portugal taxman claims 66% of Betclic’s online gambling revenue
June 28, 2017
Portuguese online gamblers group lobbies government for tax relief as Betclic reveals it paid nearly 2/3 tax on its Portuguese online revenue.
- iPoker skins exit Slovakia ahead of domain-blocking crackdown
June 21, 2017
iPoker network skins announce exit from Slovakia's online gambling market ahead of country's plan to begin blocking domains of unauthorized sites.
- Betclic Everest gives up on Belgium after one year
May 10, 2017
Betclic Everest Group has closed its Belgian-licensed online gambling site after one year, claiming desire to "reposition" focus on its French home market.
- Bet-at-home closes out 2016 with best ever quarter
March 7, 2017
Betclic Everest Group's German-facing subsidiary Bet-at-home closes out 2016 with its best quarterly performance on record.
- Betclic Everest wins Portuguese online casino license
October 13, 2016
Betclic Everest Group given Portugal's second online casino license; Portuguese poker players tell government to pull the cork out.
- Betclic Everest first to launch online in Portugal’s regulated betting market
May 26, 2016
Betclic Everest becomes first operator to launch online sports betting site in Portugal's regulated market; Santa Casa now says it wants in.
European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017
Casino Portugal issued country’s ninth online gambling license
September 6, 2017