Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- ARJEL grants French igaming license extensions to bwin, Unibet, and BetClic
May 27, 2015
ARJEL has awarded iGaming license extensions to a number of operators following the expiration of the licenses issued in May 2010.
- Belgian Gambling Commission fines BetClic Players
May 12, 2015
Belgian Gaming Commission fines 79 players for gambling on Betclic Everest’s Betclic.com, which does not hold a license in the country.
- Sportradar signs partnership with NFL; Betclic inks with French basketball
April 23, 2015
Sportradar signed with the National Football League; Betclic becomes the official betting partner of the Ligue Nationale de Basket
- French Stars Pulled from Global Poker Masters
February 2, 2015
Betclic Everest has refused to allow their sponsored pros, Benjamin Pollak & Fabrice Soulier, to play in the upcoming Global Poker Masters.
- Betclic Everest closes Gibraltar operations ahead of Malta merger; Connective Games also heads to Malta
November 26, 2014
Betclic Everest is leaving Gibraltar to relocate its business functions to its existing operations center in Malta.
- Antoan Katsarov Triumphs at the Battle of Malta
November 12, 2014
Antoan Katsarov triumphs at the PokerListings Battle of Malta, after defeating Alan Brincat, in heads-up action, to take the first prize.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
McGregor strikes deal with Betsafe
August 10, 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014