Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- Betclic Everest closing French-facing Everest Poker site, because, um, France
April 21, 2016
Betclic Everest Group to close French-facing Everest Poker site as it consolidates French poker operations on main Betclic site.
- Betclic.it Goes Virtual with Inspired
February 19, 2016
Inspired’s Virtual Sports now live in Italy with Betclic.it.
- Betclic Everest Group pays €80k fine, gets name off blacklist, preps Belgian return
September 11, 2015
Betclic Everest Group prepares for return to Belgian market after paying €80k fine and discussing land-based tie-up with Circus Groupe.
- World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 this July
June 23, 2015
Now on its 9th year, the World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 returns at W Hotel Barcelona, Spain on July 6–8, 2015.
- ARJEL grants French igaming license extensions to bwin, Unibet, and BetClic
May 27, 2015
ARJEL has awarded iGaming license extensions to a number of operators following the expiration of the licenses issued in May 2010.
- Belgian Gambling Commission fines BetClic Players
May 12, 2015
Belgian Gaming Commission fines 79 players for gambling on Betclic Everest’s Betclic.com, which does not hold a license in the country.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017