Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- Betclic Everest first to launch online in Portugal’s regulated betting market
May 26, 2016
Betclic Everest becomes first operator to launch online sports betting site in Portugal's regulated market; Santa Casa now says it wants in.
- Betclic returns to Belgium gambling market via B+ license
May 23, 2016
Betclic Everest Group has re-entered Belgium’s online gambling market after spending several years in the country’s blacklist.
- Betclic Everest closing French-facing Everest Poker site, because, um, France
April 21, 2016
Betclic Everest Group to close French-facing Everest Poker site as it consolidates French poker operations on main Betclic site.
- Betclic.it Goes Virtual with Inspired
February 19, 2016
Inspired’s Virtual Sports now live in Italy with Betclic.it.
- Betclic Everest Group pays €80k fine, gets name off blacklist, preps Belgian return
September 11, 2015
Betclic Everest Group prepares for return to Belgian market after paying €80k fine and discussing land-based tie-up with Circus Groupe.
- World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 this July
June 23, 2015
Now on its 9th year, the World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 returns at W Hotel Barcelona, Spain on July 6–8, 2015.
Conferences galore at the GES LatAm 2013
February 21, 2013
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018