Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- BetClic Everest appoints new President
January 11, 2011
BetClic founder, Nicolas Béraud, is the new President of the BetClic Everest Group
- BetClic Everest chairman: French gaming law “does not allow us to exist”
December 2, 2010
BetClic Everest Group chairman Stéphane Courbit claims the onerous French regulatory scheme is unworkable, six months after Bodog execs warned of this
- BetClic Everest majority shareholder bemoans French market
November 30, 2010
BetClic Everest's 50% shareholder, Stéphane Courbit, has bemoaned the strict market that currently exists in France
- Mangas now BetClic Everest Group, Harrah’s now Caesars, Calvin now Boss
November 24, 2010
Mangas Gaming changes name to BetClic Everest Group; Harrah's Entertainment becomes Caesars Entertainment Corp.
- Gambling operators dominate jersey sponsorship
November 3, 2010
There are two sectors that are dominating jersey sponsorships in several major sports, banking and gambling.
- Everest, BetClic ecstatic over chance to subsidize French layabouts
July 3, 2010
BetClic Poker and Everest Poker launch their new state-sanctioned online gambling operations serving the French market.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011