Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- BetClic Everest majority shareholder bemoans French market
November 30, 2010
BetClic Everest's 50% shareholder, Stéphane Courbit, has bemoaned the strict market that currently exists in France
- Mangas now BetClic Everest Group, Harrah’s now Caesars, Calvin now Boss
November 24, 2010
Mangas Gaming changes name to BetClic Everest Group; Harrah's Entertainment becomes Caesars Entertainment Corp.
- Gambling operators dominate jersey sponsorship
November 3, 2010
There are two sectors that are dominating jersey sponsorships in several major sports, banking and gambling.
- Everest, BetClic ecstatic over chance to subsidize French layabouts
July 3, 2010
BetClic Poker and Everest Poker launch their new state-sanctioned online gambling operations serving the French market.
- Betclic breaking all French betting records, says Mangas chief
June 21, 2010
BetClic has broken all its records in France since being licensed to offer sports betting into the market, says Mangas Gaming chief Nicolas Beraud
- Betclic boss sees a future with only 3-4 betting outfits in Europe
June 18, 2010
Betting outfit CEOs at EGR Live panel suggest the European market is heading into a period of increased consolidation.
The Biggest Gambling Sport Sponsorship Deals
July 3, 2012
Betclic Everest gives up on Belgium after one year
May 10, 2017