Tag Archives: Betbright
- Marcus Brennan: Control your own technology roadmap
January 3, 2018
Marcus Brennan of Betbright highlights the role of technology in innovating within saturated markets and talks about the future of betting platforms.
- BetBright pays out 6 figures on Acca+1
January 25, 2017
BetBright announces that it has paid out 6 figures in additional winnings since the launch of its new award winning Acca+1 product.
- BetBright wins award at EGR Operator awards
November 30, 2016
BetBright is pleased to announce it won, “Best In-House Product” Award at the 2016 EGR Operator awards.
- BetBright, Fruity King discover comedy doesn’t always equal tragedy plus time
March 28, 2016
Promotional material by BetBright and Fruity King spark protests, leading to debates on how much time must pass before tragedy = comedy.
- Launching a Sports Betting Site – Part II: Who’s done the business in 2014?
September 24, 2014
Success stories on iGaming’s sports betting market are in the minority these days. Let’s find out what they’re doing right.