Tag Archives: Berjaya Corp
- Berjaya reduces shares in Philippines Gaming Management Corporation
9 July 2019
Berjaya decided to sell off some shares in the PGMC so it can possibly pay for other things.
- Philippine court blocks PCSO lottery equipment bidding
17 August 2017
Berjaya Philippines is bent on regaining the exclusive rights to supply lottery equipment to the state-owned PCSO in the Luzon territory.
- Gaming group Berjaya Corp looks beyond Malaysia for growth
1 December 2016
Berjaya Corp Bhd is punting on its Asian neighbors to bring in the profits as the Malaysian government refuses to budge from its sports betting stand.
- Vietnam backs “transparent” computerized lottery
25 November 2016
Vietnam’s Ministry of Finance has defended its decision to allow an American-style computerized lottery in the country,
- After 39 draws, Vietnam’s new lottery finally has first jackpot winner
17 October 2016
A farmer wins the first ever jackpot of Vietnam's new lottery, which had gone 39 straight draws without giving away its top prize.
- Berjaya Corp. launches lottery operations in Vietnam
19 July 2016
Malaysia’s Berjaya Corporation Bhd has finally rolled out its first lottery product in Vietnam.
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
2 November 2017
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016