Tag Archives: Berjaya Corp
- Philippine court blocks PCSO lottery equipment bidding
August 17, 2017
Berjaya Philippines is bent on regaining the exclusive rights to supply lottery equipment to the state-owned PCSO in the Luzon territory.
- Gaming group Berjaya Corp looks beyond Malaysia for growth
December 1, 2016
Berjaya Corp Bhd is punting on its Asian neighbors to bring in the profits as the Malaysian government refuses to budge from its sports betting stand.
- Vietnam backs “transparent” computerized lottery
November 25, 2016
Vietnam’s Ministry of Finance has defended its decision to allow an American-style computerized lottery in the country,
- After 39 draws, Vietnam’s new lottery finally has first jackpot winner
October 17, 2016
A farmer wins the first ever jackpot of Vietnam's new lottery, which had gone 39 straight draws without giving away its top prize.
- Berjaya Corp. launches lottery operations in Vietnam
July 19, 2016
Malaysia’s Berjaya Corporation Bhd has finally rolled out its first lottery product in Vietnam.
- Berjaya Corp. bags exclusive 18-year lottery contract in Vietnam
January 21, 2016
Berjaya has finally gotten Vietnam’s elusive yes. Back in 2010, the Malaysian firm proposed a lottery project to the Vietnamese government.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Vietnam’s locals in casinos trial, sports betting take effect Dec. 1
November 2, 2017