Tag Archives: Benjie Cherniak
- Becky’s Affiliated: Transformation in the US sports betting market with Benjie Cherniak
November 15, 2018
In this week's Becky's Affiliated, Benjie Cherniak unfold how sports betting is set to impact the US market in the coming weeks and years.
- Sports Data Company RotoQL announces additional funding and new product BetQL for legal sports betting
April 4, 2018
Mobile-first direct-to-consumer sports data and analytics company RotoQL announced today a $3M seed round (bringing total funds raised to $4.7M).
- Benjie Cherniak: International regulated operators in the US will not disappear overnight
January 8, 2018
The Don Best Sports weighs in on the impact of New Jersey's Supreme Court petition on the U.S. sports betting market.
- Question of the Day – What will be the next, merger or acquisition?
August 31, 2011
In this question of the day video, hear what gaming industry pros have to say about their predicament on the next merger and acquisition.
- Question of the Day – Odds of the US Passing iGaming Legislation
August 10, 2011
In this question of the day video, hear what gaming industry professionals have to say about their forecast on US online gaming legislation.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016