Tag Archives: Ben Lee
- Ben Lee: Philippine casino market can’t support further expansion
June 1, 2017
iGamiX analyst Ben Lee casts doubt on the 'oversaturated' Philippines gaming market's ability to support any more casino operators.
- South Korea to benefit from the death of Japan’s Casino Bill
November 24, 2014
South Korea reaps the benefits as Japan’s hope to legalize casino gambling dies.
- Macau authorities could cap the number of gaming chips in circulation
June 15, 2013
Macau Legend's prospectus warns of possible cap on gaming chips by Macau authorities; Macau casinos' increasing political clout
- China warning on Macau package tour organizers more bark than bite
April 16, 2013
China's Ministry of Public Security warns Macau package tour organizers that they're breaking the law, but experts say it's more bark than bite.
- Bitcoin’s Potential Impact on the Global Gaming Industry
December 21, 2012
BitInstant’s Erik Voorhees and Roger Ver discussing the Bitcoin ‘crypto currency’ and its potential impact on the global gaming industry.
- G2E Asia – Day 2 Summary
May 23, 2012
In gambling news, Angelia Ong brings us to day 2 summary video of the 6th Annual G2E Asia 2012 at the Venetian Macao.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Gabriel Sukenik on Bitcoin usage in Asia
July 10, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016