Tag Archives: Ben Lee
- Hainan’s ‘cashless casinos’ could return following court ruling
May 1, 2018
A High Court ruling in the Chinese province of Hainan could result in the return of the island's so-called 'cashless casinos.'
- Ben Lee: Philippine casino market can’t support further expansion
June 1, 2017
iGamiX analyst Ben Lee casts doubt on the 'oversaturated' Philippines gaming market's ability to support any more casino operators.
- South Korea to benefit from the death of Japan’s Casino Bill
November 24, 2014
South Korea reaps the benefits as Japan’s hope to legalize casino gambling dies.
- Macau authorities could cap the number of gaming chips in circulation
June 15, 2013
Macau Legend's prospectus warns of possible cap on gaming chips by Macau authorities; Macau casinos' increasing political clout
- China warning on Macau package tour organizers more bark than bite
April 16, 2013
China's Ministry of Public Security warns Macau package tour organizers that they're breaking the law, but experts say it's more bark than bite.
- Bitcoin’s Potential Impact on the Global Gaming Industry
December 21, 2012
BitInstant’s Erik Voorhees and Roger Ver discussing the Bitcoin ‘crypto currency’ and its potential impact on the global gaming industry.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017