Tag Archives: Beijing
- Macau academics urge Beijing to legalize gambling on the mainland
16 July 2015
A pair of Macau academics publish paper urging Beijing to legalize gambling on the Chinese mainland to combat “capital-exodus problem."
- Macau expects drop in November revenues; Standard Chartered calls junket model “near broken”
26 November 2014
Macau's year on year gross gambling revenues in November are likely to drop from 17% to 21%, said financial analyst Sterne Agee.
- Macau’s October revenues drop 23%
4 November 2014
Macau’s gambling revenue in October fell 23 percent year on year. It was the steepest drop in the world’s biggest gambling hub.
- Macau’s Biggest Enemy: Capital Controls from Beijing
5 August 2014
This week shows continued evidence of a more serious crackdown on Macau by Beijing officials on VIP players at the Baccarat tables.
- Weekly Poll – How hard will Macau’s casinos be affected by China’s crackdown on UnionPay?
28 May 2014
In this week's poll, we asked our readers how hard will Macau’s casinos be affected by China’s crackdown on UnionPay?
- Meet TRADOLOGIC in Beijing
1 November 2013
The world’s leading binary options platform provider will exhibit at the 9th Beijing International Finance Expo from 1st to 3rd of November.
Macau’s Biggest Enemy: Capital Controls from Beijing
5 August 2014