Tag Archives: beckys affiliated
- Becky’s Affiliated: New Jersey Senator Ray Lesniak creating a new iGaming mecca
12 December 2013
Senator Ray Lesniak is the man behind New Jersey’s Internet gaming crusade and he has just recently widened his goal for the Garden State.
- Becky’s Affiliated: A look inside New Jersey’s real money launch with Bill Pascrell III
5 December 2013
NJ’s regulated online gambling offerings have been live for just over a week and all things considered, it’s been a pretty smooth ride.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The state of affiliate marketing in Europe
28 November 2013
Its true that it used to be relatively easy to make millions as an iGaming affiliate marketer, in US pre-UIGEA and Europe for even longer.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Social Gaming Affiliates could be Wishful Thinking
21 November 2013
There are social gaming affiliate programs available, such a Playtika Playground which claims that it’s the largest one in the world.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Social Gambling Conference takeaways
14 November 2013
“Gamifying” casino games is where gambling style games produce the most amount of revenue and social gaming companies want a piece of the pie.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Innovative technology and sportsbetting with Simon Ordish
7 November 2013
Becky sat down with Simon Ordish, the CEO of LVS, to discuss the importance of innovative technology in the sportsbetting industry.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017