Tag Archives: beckys affiliated
- Becky’s Affiliated: A Day in the Life of an iGaming Affiliate Manager Part 1: The Office
August 22, 2013
Affiliate Managers in the online gambling industry have got it made. Or at least it appears that way to the outsider. Non-industry friends of affiliate managers think their buddies have the best job in the world- a non-stop party of global travel, free drinks, expensed lunches, dinners, wild nights out,...
- Becky’s Affiliated: The beauty of the Barcelona Affiliate Conference (BAC), a view from the inside
August 15, 2013
The Barcelona Affiliate Conference (BAC) really is something special. So special in fact, I know of some people who have traveled to this event on their own dime, outside of work. For most of us who are actually at these conferences for work purposes, the BAC is an opportunity for...
- Becky’s Affiliated – Binary Options and financial traffic, the new $400 CPA
August 8, 2013
For those of us who have been attending online gambling affiliate conferences since the beginning of time (or 2005), the ever increasing presence of Binary Options booths at our beloved reunions is obvious. When Binary Options companies first started popping up we just thought it was another iGaming fad (think...
- Becky’s Affiliated: Bitcoin online poker, the new Underground Online Poker Scene
July 25, 2013
As we already know, the online gambling industry has got their eyes on the Bitcoin (BTC) industry and for good reason. The level of engagement ranges from reading articles about BTC to purchasing and investing in BTC to adding BTC as a payment method to an online gambling site to...
- Becky’s Affiliated: A word about US online poker regulation with A.G. Burnett, Nevada State Gaming Control Board
July 18, 2013
The WSOP has just wrapped up in Vegas until the ‘November Nine’ reconvene in three months to battle it out for the coveted bracelet. The poker industry has had their eyes on Nevada lately for not only WSOP related activity, but also because the first regulated online poker site in...
- Becky’s Affiliated: The Evolution of the Gambling Industry in America Part 2 – Frank Fahrenkopf reflects after 18 years with AGA
July 11, 2013
In part one of our two part interview, Frank Fahrenkopf shared some of the challenges he faced when starting up the AGA eighteen years ago, how the AGA was successful in changing the public perception of the gambling industry, how the entertainment industry overlaps with gambling, his thoughts on the...