Tag Archives: beckys affiliated
- Becky’s Affiliated: How an iGaming Conference can inspire new ways of thinking
November 13, 2014
Online gambling conferences have been a huge part of my life for ten years and counting.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How to make an affiliate site more user-friendly
November 6, 2014
The key to reducing the bounce rate and maintaining a loyal customer base is by creating a user-friendly experience within your website.
- Becky’s Affiliated: EiG Report – Innovation in Sports Betting with Richard Thorp
October 30, 2014
EiG was held in Berlin for the first time, a city whose vibe coincided with this year's focus on freedom, forward thinking and innovation.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The politics behind gambling in New Jersey, an insider’s opinion
October 23, 2014
To try and get a little perspective on what is really going on behind the scenes on the gambling industry of NJ, I spoke with Scott Neuman.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How to attract the younger casino patron
October 16, 2014
Gamblit Gaming is a technology provider that endeavors to engage the younger casino patron on-site and online.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Ingredients for success in Social Sports Betting
October 9, 2014
It seems like the majority of online gambling industry professionals don’t know what to make of social gaming, myself included.