Tag Archives: beckys affiliated
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Bitcoin is set to transform the online poker world and beyond
August 24, 2017
Bitcoin, blockchain tech and crypto in general are set to disrupt the entire world and the process has already begun. Today I wanted to take a look at the poker world in particular and how the ability to use a decentralized currency and build on the blockchain promises to transform...
- Becky’s Affiliated: How to sustain growth in the iGaming affiliate industry with Charles Gillespie
August 17, 2017
Gambling.com is arguably the best URL in existence for any B2C online gambling business. Charles Gillespie has been the owner of this coveted URL since 2011 and recently rebranded his entire digital performance marketing company to The Gambling.com Group (formerly known as KAX media) to reflect what his organization does...
- Becky’s Affiliated: Ory Weihs on M&A, innovative tech and omni-channel marketing
August 10, 2017
The online gambling industry is in the midst of a merger and acquisition wave. XL Media, a leading digital performance marketing company, has been hot on the acquisition path for several years now, with their most recent acquisition of a Canadian credit card comparison site in early 2017. XL Media...
- Becky’s Affiliated: How blockchain can disrupt online lottery with Frank Pira
August 3, 2017
The traditional lottery industry has been flourishing for hundreds, even thousands of years, yet online lottery is still largely untapped and some even refer to it as a “sleeping giant”. As we attend iGaming conferences around the world, how to “gamify” and engage the younger generation in lottery are topics...
- Becky’s Affiliated: How iGaming affiliates can learn and earn from the journey of Ian Sims
July 27, 2017
Making a healthy living as an iGaming affiliate is harder than ever, something affiliates are reminded of every time they attend an iGaming Business affiliate conference. Affiliates who have been in the business for ten years plus will often talk of the “good old days” and those who made “easy”...
- Becky’s Affiliated: A call for Corporate Social Responsibility, inspiration from our gambling industry peers
July 20, 2017
As we travel to conference after gambling conference, we mostly focus on increasing revenue, the latest products, how to acquire and retain customers, M&As and so on. At WGES 2017, I was refreshed as I listened to an inspiring presentation led by Jan Jones, EVP of Public Policy and Corporate...
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017
Ask not where bitcoin will be tomorrow, but 10 years from now
September 19, 2017