Tag Archives: BCLC
- BCLC’s online casino earns 46% of revenue from 619 players
February 25, 2017
British Columbia Lottery Corporation's online gambling site PlayNow.com earns 46% of its online casino revenue from just 619 players.
- NYX wins BC approval; PlayNow election betting more popular than Super Bowl
November 4, 2016
NYX Gaming Group granted approval to operate in British Columbia; US election betting more popular than Super Bowl on BC's PlayNow.com.
- NetEnt Q3 profits up 22% as company plans Canadian regulated market entry
October 22, 2016
Online gambling tech provider NetEnt sees profits rise more than one-fifth in Q3, plans to apply for license in British Columbia in Q4.
- BCLC slammed for ignoring own rules in approving online slots
October 4, 2016
British Columbia Lottery Corporation ignored its own rules in approving online slots titles despite lack of “critical information.”
- British Columbia warns international gambling sites off its turf
September 21, 2016
British Columbia regulator sends letter to 19 international online gambling CEOs warning them to stop accepting bets from BC residents.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017